Sports in Review! Super Bowl, Bynum out 8-12 wks, Michael Phelps keeps all of his sponsors!

Monday, February 2, 2009

I didnt really enjoy the Super Bowl. Don't get me wrong it was a good game. The Manning brothers didnt make it this year though.

Source: Espn.com

Viewership peaked in the fourth quarter, when Arizona took the lead on Larry Fitzgerald's 64-yard catch and sprint to the end zone only to have it snatched back when Santonio Holmes' end zone leap gave Pittsburgh the 27-23 win. More than 100 million Americans were watching between 9:30 p.m. and 10 p.m. EST, according to Nielsen Media Research.


Bynum is injured for 8-12 wks. Kobe says they can still make a strong push for the finals. I believe him.......

Now how does this happen. There is a Picture of the golden boy Smoking Weed and he still gets to make money. I wonder if Bill O'Reily, and CNN will go after him...He's cool wit me though. He got Weezy in his Ipod!!

0 Comments: