"...No Munity, Mutin me/I see hate, but I blow it off usually..." --Charles Hamilton

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Today is our 1st anniversary. We have reached nearly 4000 hits. Thanks to everyone thats likes what I'm doing, and wants to see this website expand into something phenominal. During my 30 days of having Savannah GA's Blog Site establishment I have of course recieved a tremendous amount of hate. Someone reported one of my links to the International Federation of the Phonographic Industry (IFPI) and the record companies it represents. Even though I learned something new today about the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), these links are for promotional use only. If anyone has any reason for me to take down any links or video please email me at istillseepassem@gmail.com.

0 Comments: