Dear Summer...I hope your ready for me!!!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Aight, Summer is coming right around the corner and it's time to step my Sneaker game up. I haven't hit Ya'll wit a Sneaker update in a Min. Due to my financial status for the past couple of months I haven't been able to stay on top of sh*t. I'm not gonna go crazy. I have grown but I still do have a love for Uptowns and Dunks. Only Exclusives will be purchased...ain't sh*t changed!

This is a collaboration between Lupe Fiasco's Trilly & Truly & Nike. Lupe is doin his thing...but only 4 pair of each color way will be released. There is still no release date on these yet but I wouldn'tbe surprised if they come out around the time his mini album come out. Get ya Money up too cuz their going for no less than $2000!!









Gotta have these! Huarache Air Force 1's is serious. I want them just 4 the Colors. They should drop sometime next month. No set release date.

Michael Lau's Crazy Air Force 1's. These were released back before Christmas, but of course they are Limited. If anyone can find them let me know...













Alife Rivington Club & Nike Air Force 1 have collaborated for these Gems. These dropped on March 14th.













The limited edition shoe was created to commemorate the 25th anniversary of Nike’s Air Force sneaker and incorporates Hella Jongerius’ Layers, an embroidered textile designed by Jongerius for Maharam, the special edition Air Force sports shoe will be officially launched at an invitation only event at Moss on April 1st.” Via Limitedhype.

0 Comments: